Left Coast Brewing Co. (United States/CA) – Trestles IPA [6.8%]
‘Trestles is in the style of an American IPA. 2-row malt and imported light crystal malt create the nice color and clean finish. We use CTZ and Chinook hops in this beer following it up with a dry hop of Simcoe and Centennial in the fermenter bringing out a citrus aroma. Trestles IPA is light bodied, clean and pleasantly hoppy.’
– Malts: 2-Row Pale and Light Crystal Malts.
[ ABV: 6.8% IBU: 58.5 OG: 1.055* ]
– Available: Year Round, Tap, 12oz/355ml Bottle & Can, 6 Pack.
– Taste: Sweet Citrus, Earthen Pine, Blood Orange, Honey, Caramel, Cut Grass and Sourdough. Well balanced and smoothly textured, with a dry finish followed by a light Hoppy Bitterness.
– Aroma: Sweet Fruits, Sourdough, Peach, Orange, Pine Needle, and Bread.
– Look: Slightly Hazy Amber Orange.
– Overall: Malty, Balanced, lightly Carbonated and Refreshing. Caramel and Honey-like Malt characteristics, yet maintaining a Herbal-Spice, Grapefruit like Citrus filled Flavour. Robust, Complex, and Rich, yet friendly on the Palate.
– Overall: [ 95.5/100 ] – Style: [ 94/100 ]
– Left Coast Brewing Co. – 1245 Puerta Del Sol, San Clemente, CA 92673, United States –
‘Left Coast Brewing Company is family owned and operated in the iconic surf side town of San Clemente, California. The independent brewery began its craft back in 2004 and over the last 11 years has expanded into more than 25 states and 7 countries. With a slew of 23+ awards under their belt, the brewery that started as a mere 3,500 barrels has since grown to 11,000 barrels and counting.
Left Coast prides itself on its commitment to quality and constantly strives to find premium ingredients to achieve the perfect balance of aroma and flavor. The family and brewers that comprise Left Coast are passionate about the art and craft of brewing and seek to invent recipes that they not only love drinking but love sharing. Ingredients, technique and passion poured into every pint, that is the Left Coast way.
From our sand to yours… We’d love to share a pint with you, because we believe, ‘People that go Left, are in their right mind.’’
– Visit Left Coast Brewing: http://leftcoastbrewing.com/home