Brewfist Italian Ales (Italy) & Prairie Artisan Ales (United States/OK) – Spaghetti Western: Imperial Chocolate Coffee Stout [8.7%]
‘Imperial Chocolate Coffee Stout – EBC120 – Plato 23.0 Malti: Pale, Carafa 3, Special B,Crystal, Chocolate Luppoli: Magnum Imperial Stout con aggiunta di caffè e fave di cacao a freddo nel maturatore. Prevalgono le note tostate dei malti e il caffè sia al naso che in bocca. Birra in collaborarazione con Prairie Artisan Ales, microbirrificio dell’Oklahoma (USA)’
– Hops: Magnum (US) Single Hopped.
– Malts: 2-Row Pale, Oat Malts, Carafa 3, Special B, Crystal, Chocolate and Roasted Barley.
[ ABV: 8.7% IBU: 60 EBC: 120 PLATO: 23,0 ]
– Available: Collaboration Special Release, Tap/Draft, 11.2oz/330ml Bottle.
Taste: Roasted Coffee Beans, Rum & Raisin Chocolate, Cocoa Nibs, Vanilla Beans and Espresso. Charred, Rich Malts, followed by Roasted Sourdough, Toffee, Milk Chocolate, and Dark Fruits on the Palate.
Aroma: Cocoa, Espresso Coffee, Roasted Barley, Treacle, Caramelized Brown Sugar, Coconut, and lesser hints of Peach and Herbs.
Look: Deep Jet Black.
Overall: Complex, Rich, Full-Bodied and Balanced. Roasted Malts, Caramel, Brown Sugar, Cocoa, Milk Chocolate, Espresso, and subtle hints of Herbs coat the Palate. Moderately Bitter on the Palate, with a Dry, Creamy Mouth-Feel, hint’s of Herbal-Spice, Coffee, Vanilla Beans, and Rich Cocoa in the Finish.
– Overall: [ 95.5/100 ] – Style: [ 95.5/100 ]
– Brewfist Italian Ales – Via Molinari, 5, Codogno LO, Italy –
– Visit Brewfist: http://www.brewfist.com/
– Prairie Artisan Ales – 1803 S 49th W Ave, Tulsa, OK 74107, United States –
Welcome to the world of Prairie Artisan Ales.
‘A company started by two brothers. We didn’t start it due to a lack of good beer, or whatever people like to say in this part of their website. We wanted to do something that was awesome. We have the talent, and most importantly the years of experience needed to get it done. So we did it. We have funded the company on our own, and only want to work with people that care about beer, super good beer. Our goal is to show people what is possible when you start with “step one”.’
– Visit Prairie Artisan Ales: http://prairieales.com/