Boatrocker Brewing (Vic/Australia) – Smash New World Hop Ale [4.4%]
‘For SMASH!, we’ve used masses of flowers in our custom built hopback. They impart a wonderful mix of tropical and stone fruit aroma and flavour. This is a beer designed to be smashable anytime.’
– Malts: Australian 2-Row Pale, Wheat Malt and CaraMalt.
[ ABV: 4.4% IBU: 28 – 11.5′ PLATO ]
– Available: Year Round, Tap, 11.2oz/330ml Bottle, 6 Pack.
– Taste: Ripe Citrus, Floral Rose, Passion Fruit, and Pineapple. High Carbonation with a Soft Mouth-Feel. Delicate and Floral with a hint of Bitterness in the Finish.
– Aroma: Grapefruit, Apricot, Passion Fruit, Watermelon, Honey and Zesty Lime.
– Look: Pale Golden Amber.
– Overall: Crisp, Smooth, and Light on the feet, with a refined Bitterness that gently lingers on the Palate. Floral-Citrus, Lychee, Papaya, and Tropical Melons coat the Palate, followed by notes of Peach, Pine Needle, and Watermelon. Slightly light in body, yet exceptionally balanced and refreshing.
– Overall: [ 88.5/100 ] – Style: [ 94/100 ]
– Boatrocker Brewery – 51 Macbeth Street, Braeside Victoria, Australia 3195 –
Welcome to Boatrocker Brewing Co.
Awarded “Champion Small Brewery” at AIBA 2015.
Boatrocker Brewery are a small, family owned and run microbrewery in Melbourne’s south-east. We make world class, international award winning beers, without compromising on the quality of the ingredients. Hopefully you can join us on the journey that is craft beer.
Boatrocker Barrel Room & Cellar Door Now Open.
Featuring 15 taps of Boatrocker’s multi award winning beers with occasional guest and inspiration taps amongst a relaxed family friendly environment.
– Visit Boatrocker Brewing: http://www.boatrocker.com.au/