Stone Brewing Co. (United States/CA) – Enjoy By: 10.31.15 IPA [9.4%]
‘This exquisite liquid patchwork of more than a dozen hops is a devastatingly fresh double IPA. Freshness is a key component of many beers – especially big, hoppy IPAs – but we’ve taken it further, a lot further, with this one. We brewed this IPA specifically NOT to last. We’ve gone to extensive lengths to ensure you get your hands on this beer within an extraordinarily short window, and we’ve sent a very clear message in the name of the beer itself that there is no better time than right NOW to enjoy this IPA!’
– Malts: 2-Row Pale Malt.
[ ABV: 9.4% IBU: 90 OG: 1.081* FG: 1.010* ]
– Available: Special Release, 22oz/650ml Bottles, 12oz/355ml 6 Pack.
– Taste: Fresh Citrus, Grapefruit, Lemon, Lychee, Tropical Melons, Passion Fruit, Mango, Kiwi Fruit and Pine Needles delight the Palate, with a Creamy, Dry, and perfectly Balanced Finish.
– Aroma: Passion Fruit, Mango, Pomegranate, Watermelon, Peaches, Grapefruit, Pine Needles, Fresh Citrus, and Resinous Hops.
– Look: Clean Golden Amber.
– Overall: Pleasantly Floral, Fresh, Dank, and Exotic on the Palate. A multitude of Tropical Fruits, Melons, Mango, Peach, Pine Needles, Grapefruits, Lemons, and Citrus linger on the Palate. Smooth, Delicate, Balanced, and Delicious. We noticed the Tropical Aroma of Peaches, Passionfruit, Mango, and Lychee started to disappear around 12-14 days of being Bottled. Drink within the first 10 days to ensure you are getting the most out of this exquisite Brew. You won’t regret it!
– Overall: [ 99.5/100 ] – Style: [ 99.25/100 ]
– Stone Brewing Company – Escondido, California, United States –
‘Stone Brewing Co. has come a long way since opening in 1996. We have grown from a small microbrewery into one of the largest craft breweries in the United States, employing more than 1,000 amazing men and women. From the beginning, our goal has been to brew outstanding, unique beers while maintaining an unwavering commitment to sustainability, business ethics, and the art of brewing.
That tremendous growth is strictly the result of word-of-mouth demand for our beers, as we have never paid to advertise our beer in print or broadcast media. That’s correct. Never. We have also never discounted our beer. This is quite unusual in the U.S., as advertising and discounting are two of the primary techniques brewers often use to drive the growth of their brands. But not Stone.
We are also proud that over the years we have grown without compromising our commitment to business ethics. In an industry known for its vigorous—and at times unseemly—competition, we have embraced collaboration, integrity and quality as the hallmarks of our business.
We pride ourselves on being an asset to our region; as such, our community and philanthropic efforts far exceed what can be presented here. We believe that building a strong business means being a vital component of the economic, social, and environmental life of the community.’
– Visit Stone Brewing: http://www.stonebrewing.com/
– Home Brewesphere: Enjoy By IPA Clone –
– 6 Gallon Batch –
– Recipe Specifics –
Batch Size (L): 22.7 Post Boil
Total Grain (Kg): 6.92
Anticipated OG: 1.082
Target FG: 1.012
Anticipated IBU: 94
Wort Boil Time: 90 Minutes
Alcohol By Volume: 9.4%
– Grains –
8.25lbs/3.74kg English Pale Malt (3.5L)
8.25lbs/3.74kg 2-Row Pale Malt
Mash @ 147 Fahrenheit/63.88 Celsius
– Hop Bill –
2oz/56.6g Calypso – Mash Hopped
10ml Super Galena Hop Extract. @90 Minutes
1oz/28.34g each: Simcoe, Delta, Target and Amarillo. @ 15 Minutes
1.25oz/35.4g each: Citra, Cascade (US) and Motueka. @ Flameout
Whirlpool for 20 Minutes
WLP007 – Dry English Ale Yeast
Dry Hop #1: 1.5oz/42.5g each: Nelson Sauvin & Galaxy. @ 8 Days
Dry Hop #2: 1.5oz/42.5g each: Nelson Sauvin & Galaxy. @ 12 Days
– Find Scotts Clone Here: Enjoy By IPA Clone