Mikkeller ApS (Denmark) – Cream Ale [4.9%]
– Malts: Vienna and Munich.
[ ABV: 4.9% IBU: Unknown* OG: Classified* ]
– Available: Tap, Special Release, 11.2oz/330ml Bottle.
– Taste: Strong Tropical notes, hints of Mandarin, Mango, Lime, Passion Fruit, and Honey. Soft Malt presence, Delicate Carbonation, and Floral-Hop characteristics.
– Aroma: Pineapple, Tropical Fruits, Pine, Lychee, Melons, Citrus, and Mango.
– Look: Cloudy Blonde.
– Overall: Refreshing, pleasantly Bitter, Floral and Balanced. Quite possibly one of the best Cream Ales ever brewed. Tropical Fruits and Citrus in the Aroma, with Floral-Citrus, Pine, Grapefruit and Melons on the Palate. Another excellent Mikkeller creation.
– Overall: [ 92.5/100 ] – Style: [ 95.5/100 ]
– Mikkeller ApS, Copenhagen, Denmark –
– Visit Mikkeller Beer: http://mikkeller.dk/