Mikkeller ApS (Denmark) – American Dream Hoppy Pilsner [4.6%]
‘A premium lager packed with American hops. The kind of beer you drink straight outta the can on a hot summer day.’
– Malts: Crystal*, Pilsner* and Extra Pale Malts*. Unknown*.
[ ABV: 4.6% IBU: 35* Classified* OG: Unknown* ]
– Available: Year Round Release, Tap, 11.2oz/330ml Bottle.
– Taste: Caramel, White Bread, Herbal Spice with hints of Honey, Malt, and Sourdough. Lingering Bitterness with Grapefruit, Pine, Citrus and Dry, Resinous Hops on the Palate.
– Aroma: Sourdough, Citrus Peel, Grapefruit, Pine Sap, Lemon Peel and Brown Sugar.
– Look: Dark Hazy Golden.
– Overall: Crisp Lingering Bitterness, Subtle Citrus, Grapefruit and Pine qualities carried through by the Caramel, Raisin and Bread like Malt body. Refined and Balanced yet slightly lacking in depth. Well Textured with a Creamy, Dry finish.
– Overall: [ 86.5/100 ] – Style: [ 89.25/100 ]
– Mikkeller ApS, Copenhagen, Denmark –
– Visit Mikkeller Beer: http://mikkeller.dk/